EI – SELF-ASSESSMENT:
Emotional Intelligence (EI) is often measured as an Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ). It describes an ability/capacity/skill to perceive/assess, and manage the emotions of one’s self; of others and of groups. Cordie’s Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire, once submitted and processed allows us to measure your EQ.
- The questionnaire should take no longer than 20 – 25 minutes
- You must complete the questionnaire in the context of the working environment
- You should be in a relaxed state when completing the questionnaire
- You should put down the first response that comes to mind
- Please complete and submit your questionnaire prior to the deadline date given
- Please ensure that you press the submit button once completed
To complete the questionnaire, please use the login section to begin. If you are assessing yourself, then please choose option 1.
EI – 360° ASSESSMENT (ONLY TO BE COMPLETED IF ADVISED)
If you have been advised to gain 360° feedback then please ask up to 3 colleagues to complete the 360 questionnaire.
If you have been asked to complete the 360 questionnaire then please use the login section to begin and select option 2.
Feedback scores will remain confidential – we are registered data processors under the Data Protection Act 1998.