As one of Europe’s leading training providers in public sector purchasing, Cordie offers a wide range of EU procurement training courses for both the public and utilities sector. Our programmes cater for in-depth procedural and regulatory compliance, as well as commercial leadership.
Cordie also works closely with the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) as one of their primary specialist procurement training providers.
We have helped design and develop the CIPS Award in Public Sector Contracting, which is the first local government procurement qualification of its kind in the market.
Our portfolio of EU procurement training includes:
- Public Sector Procurement Fundamentals
- Utilities Procurement Overview
- Market Engagement & Analysis
- Specification Writing
- Preparation of OJEU Notices
- Tender Procedures
- PQQ Design and Assessment
- Invitation to Tender
- Negotiation for the Public Sector
- Award of Contracts
- Competitive Dialogue