Welcome to Cordie. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to the server located in the United Kingdom.
Our information collection includes the following:
- If you send us email messages, you will automatically provide us with your e-mail address, as well as any other personally identifiable information you include in the text of your message.
- We collect and store from all visitors to our website, whether they actively provide us with information or merely browse our website, the IP address of the computer they are using, the browser software they use and their operating system, the date and time they access our website, the internet address of the website from which they linked directly to our website. We use this type of information to track website usage, to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our website and to help us make our website more useful.
2. WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use personal information to provide you with the services you have requested. Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive such information, we may periodically contact you about our services.
3. DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
No, the information we collect is used solely by us. Under no circumstances do we release that information to any third party of any type. It is held completely confidentially by Cordie in a totally secure environment.
5. DATA PROTECTION
Cordie is a registered ‘data processor’ with the UK’s Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998 for the processing and of client’s personal data.