Exam Enrolment Closure Date – May 2020 Exam Series.
The enrolment closure date for the CIPS (May 2020) exam series is Friday 13th March 2020.
Courses available for booking at our five Cordie Study Centre's prior to the CIPS May 20 exam series are as follows:
- London: M8 Procurement & Supply in Practice – 02 & 03rd April 2020
- Leicester: M8 Procurement & Supply in Practice – 21 & 22nd April 2020
- New Forest: M1 Scope of Influence – 23 & 24th April 2020
- Bristol: M4/M6 Ethical & Responsible Sourcing/Supplier Relationships – 29 & 30th April 2020
- New Forest: M6/M8 Category Management/ Project & Change Management – 21 & 22nd April 2020
- Henley: M4 Advanced Contract & Financial Management – 27 & 28th April 2020
- New Forest: M3 Global Strategic Supply Chain Management – 02 & 03rd April 2020
- Henley: M4/M7 Future Challenges for the Profession/Commercial Data Management - 24 & 25th April 2020
- Bristol: M5/M8 Strategic Programme Leadership/Innovation in P&S – 29 & 30th April 2020
Please note courses are available to book via our online booking service until the Friday before each event.
Cordie: Commercial Procurement & Supply Apprenticeship
We continue to received many enquiries regarding the (Levy funded) Cordie - Commercial Procurement & Supply Apprenticeship and will be holding our next Induction Day for a new cohort of students at our New Forest study centre on Thursday 26th March 2020 (and Monday 11th May 20) so now is the time to get this ball rolling if you/ your company are interested in this option. We are also able to accommodate an in-house apprenticeship programme or one based out of our other four study centre locations and can arrange a personalised schedule for you at these centres.
If you have an interest in enrolling a member of staff or colleagues on this apprenticeship (which includes the CIPS Diploma in Procurement & Supply – Level 4 qualification) We are able to send you a pack of the (pre-prepared) apprenticeship application documentation which will need to be completed for each learner.
For more information or to set up a meeting to discuss apprenticeships further with one of our Directors please call our office on 08000 197004